Wednesday, February 6, 2013

CNY: Home deco and cheat skill of hairstyle

Happy Chinese New Year!!! Is 3 days more!! Are you ready for celebration?!
I'm extremely bored in the house, but I don't feel like to do housework, you know what? I'm such a lazy woman. xD But I think nobody would like to do housework, am I right? =D

Although I X like to do housework, but I love home decorating. I will feel very cheerful when I decorate my living room, bedroom or wherever there needed. I willing to spend money on home decorating as long as is worth and feel more lively. As usual, I'm the one who decorating for the coming CNY. I decided to do it myself cuz my house got too many angpao envelopes which is last year or last last year. It is waste if I just throw it so I just use it to do some crafts and summore can save money right?

Okay... Let me show u guys my works.=D
Nice right?! I know is really really nice!!! *shameless*

I found this tutorial of making the paper fan on youtube.
Here the tutorial video. Super easy, even me also can do it!!

And then I also made some paper fishes too.

Chiam Chiam!! My works is done! nice right? nice right?! So proud of myself! * shameless again* hiak hiak~
Now you can make ur own too!!=D

××××

Sure you guys want to make urself more different or maybe want to change ur old style on CNY. So, I try find some ways to make some different on my hair. And I found the tutorial on youtube too. (Youtube always is our good friend.)Too many PRO on youtube. Here is to make it our long hair to short hair without haircut!
And my result is...
Chiam chiam~! Can cheat ppl dy right?! Super cheat skill!! Actually I just tied up my hair and then put it all to the front, wear a hat to cover it. That's it!!! I have a new bob hairstyle now.=D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...