Saturday, June 1, 2013

I'm sexy and I know it!

Hola!! Greeting from Terengganu again. Time flies until I still couldn’t believe it’s already JUNE now!! That’s mean I gonna finish my first year and start to prepare packing all the things, come back to my lovely hometown !! OMG, I’ve stayed here a year.

I suppose to be enjoy my coming holiday but due to lack of money, I have to work during holiday. T_T I NEED A JOB PLSS…..

I seriously would miss my hostel life, 4 of us stay in the small room, chit chat gossiping together.. the life without worry about transport and cari makan bcuz the café is just so near my hostel. REALLY, just a few steps to reach there. Super convenient. And of cuz no need to pay water bill, electric bill, internet bill…bla bla bla..it’s really save a lot!!  =( why my Uni never compulsory us to stay at their hostel until we graduated. *sob*
Okay, I better stop talking about the money money things, make me emo saje.

I know quite many people said my skin colour bcum tan. Yeah~ recently I keep exposed under the sunlight, don’t misunderstand, I’m not lying down on the beach everyday ya! Lol~ I’m just started to have a healthy lifestyle. ( WTF..what am I say just now? Healthy lifestyle? Am I qualified to say this? lol )

I starting to jogging at the afternoon, swimming and trying to eat less for dinner(hmm…sound like I keep fit!!) Okay, I admit, part of it lah okay?!  Blek!

Don't close your eye k!! I gonna let all of you to see my sexy picha now!!



oh~too sexy..rf

So obvious..=( you can see I have two tones of skin colour now. *mad die*
Actually the photo I took is after I sunburn 1 lah, bcuz the swimming class at the morning and the sunlight is so crazy strong, so I couldn't escape it since I wanna to learn.
Never mind lah, this is what we called the healthy skin colour mah~ at least I feel I'm now bcum 阳光美少女. wakakaka!! *facepalm*


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...