Monday, July 22, 2013

what should I put the title: grumbling+nom-ing

I think I becoming lack of inspiration to blog nowadays. I try to squeeze something out to blog,but nothing!! Maybe I should try share something useful information to all of you? maybe? try lah..haha!
Forgive me cuz I wanna grumble here.

Hey! If you are the child's parents, sincerely I want to tell you, YOUR CHILD is that you had been waiting for 10 months to born. So you have the right and responsibility to educate your child. Don't be so naive to think that you giving out the money for tuition fees and can ensure that your child could get an A in the subject. Tuition center is just a platform for enhance their learning ability, what we only can do is just giving more and more extra exercises to them,teaching and telling them which question they usually went wrong. That's it. Usually the typical tuition center only has two hours in one day for teaching, that is still not enough for you child, if you want your child gets a good result in their exam. What should parents do is, you need to accompany them and better learn together with them. If you think you unable to teach them well, it's okay you can just ask them to revise themselves, instead of take them everywhere when you know they actually have an exam tomorrow. Ended up they have no time to revise. Once the results came out, parents going to blame the teacher who din't teach well for their children. I know some of the parents not even know when their children going to exam, urgh..excuse me, are you the child's parent or me?
Indeed, educate a child is not easy. I'm quite worry cuz parents are more concern their career nowadays. They trying hard to earn much more money and give them a better life, but they don't know what children actually need is CARING. Caring and communication both are IMPORTANT.

×××××

Last Saturday went to Setia Alam night market, first time to go and it's actually the longest night market in Malaysia. So many food are selling at there! =D I feel like wanna try all the food stalls, but I know someone not allow me to do so. =stay healthy= = stay healthy= keep in my mind.
So I just randomly choose some I wish to try.
Roasted quail eggs! hehe..if you familiar with me, you will know I super love eat egg!! *drooling* with added the mayonnaise sauce.
The boss called this Tokyo pancakes. Aha =D 
Inside got some red bean paste and the green colour one is pandan flavour. Taste not bad, chewy enough!
Boyfie bought this for himself. *krak krak* sound around there when he talking phone with me just now. nice huh?
crispy crepe recommended by boyfie. =D 

With ham and some vege of cuz got my favourite cheese sauce!! *nom nom* 

Last but not least!! smelly tofu!! 臭豆腐!One of the reason I came here just wanna to try this!! Wondering why the food so smelly but still many people love it! wanna to find out what taste actually is.
It's smell like drain water *vomit* luckily not shit smell, cuz I read the news some of the seller really soak the tofu inside shit water. dafuq..disgusting! It's happened in China. Btw, I really don't like the taste =X abit sour taste, still not understand why people love it. The boyfie keep wanna buy two packs, but luckily I insist to buy one pack!!
After that..Burger King as our dinner!! Our appetite is so terrible horrible!! Teach me how I burn all this calories!

Another day with boyfie, 许留山 芒果小盛宴 fresh mango fruit dessert! So nice~wanna try it again.

Eldest sis back from Langkawi, bought some chocolates. *non-stop nom-ing again* =D

Goodnite~


 

3 comments:

said...

Gosh! It's all about food!!!
Uhmm...make me so damn hungry...lol...you should post other things instead of food..haha...XD...

katherine said...

I dunno what should I blog besides of food~! no idea!! >.<

said...

LOL...same here...dunno what to post ady.../.\

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...