Thursday, May 10, 2012

ugly? ya..am I? T^T


I am bored with all the apps in my phone. I don't know why my Instagram has problem with the uploading photo, it's keep failed. \(╯-╰)/ probably is my phone problem. And I was frustrated with it now. ×hate it×

Back to topic. 
I have installed a crazy and stupid apps - it called UGLY METER. Yes, I just curious how ugly am I and the accuracy of this apps. haha!! But before installing, the instruction has been wrote there - Don't be serious, it just  joking. okay!! =D!! 

I think I'm playing this whole morning today. (okay, I know I super wu liao =P) But this apps make me feel like..ohh! shit!! stupid thing!
I posing and thought it's okay for me and expect the mark shouldn't be very high!! ×overconfidence× →_→
1st..
Here the result
-You look like you get hit in the face with a shovel- WTF.. Are you kidding me?? 6.92/10.0?! T^T 
 And then I posing a noob face for testing it.
2nd...
But actually I don't think is too noob.=D
Great!! I get 3.05/10.0 o_O??? - If looks were a burger, you'd be named McGorgeous!!Yes!
I'm McGorgeous!! But wait...wait a moment..how come it know I posing a burger and bun face??! That's mean it's accurate?!! How about my 1st result?! Oh gosh!! I'm crying now...T__T

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...