Friday, August 16, 2013

Alexis' Cakes =)

A very short update. =D
Finally I got to try the dessert at Alexis Bistro @The Gardens. I've been craving for their famous cakes since I heard pretty of good comment of their BEST tiramisu and pavlova cakes.
Here is the tiramisu cake (RM16) The strawberry sauce comes with the cake and the top layer of cake full of pecan and caramel. Boyfie not really likes the top layer, maybe it's too heavy and sweet for him. He cut down the top layer and give it to me. wtf..and then he joined up two pieces together after I had scolded him.
And Pavlova cake (RM16) Taste not bad, and I really love to eat fresh strawberry~
The cakes are taste so good~!! I really love their tiramisu cake! so creamy and soft~especially the chocolate bits in the layer.

And we had ordered pizza, honestly I quite disappointed of their pizza, it is too salty for me.
My coffee~:3
Okay, that's all!! 
Mum and me. Not sure where we looking at. Totally selca failed in front of the mirror. lol~
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...