Friday, August 23, 2013

The famous CAT

This post is totally talk about CAT. meow~
I am not sure if you have ever heard of Nyan Cat? Just Click the play button below in case you've never heard about it.
I bet all of you can't finish listen the whole song. It's about 10 hours damn crazy long!! I knew it when I was in high school, people was busying share to each other, I had watched due to my curious and I wonder what the cat had done to make it so popular. Honestly, I really speechless when I was watching the video, the whole video just keep repeating the music and even the animation, the cat flying through space and it's shitting the rainbow trail all the way with its strange smile. I have no idea what is the purpose to make this video and summore it can so hot on youtube!! really STRANGE WORLD

I've never expected my boyfie is so in love with the cat!! Of cuz the NyanCat included. He says NyanCat very lovable, he loves its smile, the music especially it can fly and leaving a rainbow trail behind it. Probably you won't believe he is using the nyan cat music as his ringtone. Omaigawd~ Yup, you're right! My background of my blog is his masterpiece. Coincidentally, my name can join with the Mr.NyanCat perfectly and eventually become NyanKatherine. =.=


The second cat I'm going to talk about is Ms. Moire.

She is really popular, all her youtube videos are over twenty thousand views!! Ms. Moire is from Japan, she is really bliss, she has a best owner. From the videos, I can know the owner take very good care of her and really fond of her.

This is the one I love the most. STALKING CAT   You can never skip this video!! Believe me! You will definitely click replay to watch again!! Bcuz it is really really x100 cute!! overload!! Damn~! How can she know how to play 123 木头人?!!! Ms. Moire looks very fluffy, I'm so eager to touch its hair. Moreover, its big eye always make it so innocent all the time! And she looks maturer than other cats.

Boyfie also very in love with Moire, he influenced me. So I think I should make him fall in love with Snoopy too!lol~

Beagle Snoopy dog always is my love. =P


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...