Thursday, February 27, 2014

Charity Fun Run@MidValley

Haro! I'm back to KT again for continue my sem 4 and back to my independence life!*so sad* It's another challenge for me, but I won't give up and will try my best to enjoy my Uni life. I felt so depressed last week when I was just back to here, I so miss my mum cooked and everything and everyone in my hometown. :(

Fortunately, my depression only last for few days, it had gone after I back from my fun run event on last Sunday. =D
Guess I had told in my previous post about I joined Midvalley Charity Fun Run. It was my first time joined this kind of running event and the happiest thing is I had done this with my boyfie. Boyfie never practice before the fun run, but he could even run faster than me! I'm so proud of him. =D Before run, I told my boyfie don't wait me if I too slow, we can meet at the finish line. But, he said he wanna run with me and wait me as well, he wanna cross the finish line together with me. *so touching* 
We reached there around 6.30am. All the people were waiting there and busy meet up with their friends. Before the run, we were also having a short warm up session hosted by coach from Fitness Celebrity. After finish warm up, we start to run at 7am sharp.

This is how I look like when I was just finished run and got my finisher medal. *sweating face* So happy we had done 5km in 26 minutes. And we got a goodie bag and some food and drinks after finished.

Wonder why I was holding the balloons? haha....we need to hold a balloon when we were running second laps. Interesting right? lol~

Thanks to the boyfie always so support me and giving me so much encouragement. Love you :)

   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...