Thursday, February 6, 2014

Half day trip @Aquaria KLCC

Doraemon expo VS Aquaria KLCC
I chose the second one.
 I'm not big fans of Doraemon The entrance fee is holy expensive for me and the problem is that we are not allowed to touch all the Doraemon. wtf. I feel so wasted.
So, I chose to visit Aquaria KLCC during my holiday despite four years ago, I went there with my family. But this time, I went with my boyfie since he had never been there so I bought tickets on Groupon.my which are cheaper. \(^o^)/
I didn't go to KLCC for quite some time, cuz there is not a good place for me to shopping. ( yeah...can't afford to buy those branded things.) But seem like not many changes inside the mall wad!

Gold horse come to celebrate Chinese New Year.

Forcing boyfie took picture for me with the gold horse.

After lunch, off to Aquarium lah~ excited!
I had expected there is nothing change inside the Aquarium, I just hoped the Aquarium is not worse than before. Fortunately, didn't let me down.
We almost took all the pictures for each organism, but don't worry, I'm not gonna show all these to you. I think no one is willing to see the picture of fishes right! So, I have picked some of my favorite pictures to share with all of you. :) 
Do you know what fishes are these? Is PIRANHA!! 
OMG, I'm so excited to see them! You can see the piranha tank just after the gate. There is also have description about the piranha. Do you know Piranha can finish their meal within 60 seconds?! It's so horrible! I can't imagine if I dropped into the tank accidentally. I wonder why their movement is very slow not like the normal fish and they gave me a kind of mysterious feeling.

Patrick!! nope..... is Starfish!
 Everybody loves starfish! That is my boyfie's hand, I do not dare to pick it up. haha~ I'm just managed to touch its surface.

Horseshoe crab.
The bigger one is female, smaller one is male. I think they are actually breeding. So lovely.

Electric Eel.
So special neh....what make them power?!

Big tank is behind me!
Are you dare to jump in?

Gonna show you all my favorite tank!!  Is Amazon river tank!
There was a staff feeding those damn big fishes!! Their size is bigger than a man!! Can you imagine?!
While I was watching, boyfie asked me, will I willing to go, if there is a chance to visit Amazon river. 'Of cuz lah!' I replied him without hesitation. ' Would you like to go with me?' I asked him. 
'Nope, I scare.' He replied me. wtf


Shark!!

Stingrays!!

I guess this is another type of stingrays? But its head is cuter...ahahaha..

We are quite lucky cuz we have the chance to see the feeding show. I guess sharks are quite moody that day, they refused to eat when the staff was trying to feed them.

Cutest Nemo fish and its friends.

The beautiful jellyfishes!

Boyfie loved this the most.

erm...fighting or kissing?
Okay, that's all. After visited, it's make me want to dive more. Damn.

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...